Get Started Guides
Curated resources to help you facilitate memorable, engaging InSpace sessions.
- Getting Started with InSpace
- Quick Start Guide
- Participant's Guide to InSpace
- How to Create a Space
- Student Help Resources
How InSpace Works
Learn how to connect and collaborate with our seamless integrations and thoughtful features.
- InSpace Accessibility 101
- Understanding InSpace Proximity Audio
- Customizing the InSpace Campus Experience Hub
- How InSpace Works for Hosts and Participants: Understanding Sessions and Toolbars
- Spaces 101
Facilitating with InSpace
How to create memorable, joyful sessions that center collaboration and community.
- InSpace Integrations and Features
- How to Collaborate on Google Drive Files during InSpace Sessions
- Collaborate with Your Team Effortlessly with Miro Whiteboard on InSpace
- How to Share Your Screen in InSpace: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How do InSpace Breakout Rooms work?
LMS & SSO implementation, tech support, and troubleshooting
- How to Install InSpace Campus LTI 1.3 for Canvas LMS
- How to Install InSpace Classroom LTI 1.3 for Canvas LMS
- How to Install InSpace Campus LTI 1.3 for Brightspace D2L LMS
- How to Install InSpace Campus LTI 1.3 for Blackboard LMS
- Configuring Your Firewall for InSpace: IP Address Ranges and Protocols
InSpace LMS Integration
Using our integrations for Canvas, D2L Brightspace, Blackboard, and Moodle.
- What is InSpace Campus LTI?
- InSpace Classroom LTI: Your Complete Guide to Meeting and Collaborating
- Which LTI should I choose? InSpace Classroom vs. InSpace Campus
- How to Use InSpace in Canvas LMS: A Step-by-Step Guide for Students
- Who can access my InSpace LMS Spaces?
Recording Your Session
How to record and share your InSpace sessions
- InSpace Recording Feature: How to Record, Manage, and Share Your Sessions from the InSpace Dashboard
- How to Record an InSpace Auditorium Session: Step-by-Step Guide
- Recording an InSpace Session and Sharing from Canvas
- Recording and Sharing InSpace Sessions with Blackboard LMS
- Using InSpace's Session Recording Feature and Sharing Your Recordings from Moodle
InSpace Google Calendar Integration
Easily share invitations and links to InSpace sessions when you add the InSpace Google Calendar integration.
- Schedule and Join InSpace Meetings with the Google Workspace Calendar Extension
- How to set an InSpace session as your default space in the Google Calendar integration
Co-Hosts, security and using your dashboard
- InSpace Host Dashboard: A Guide for Managing Your Sessions
- How to invite participants to a session
- Adding Co-Hosts in InSpace: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Adjust InSpace Session Security: A Guide for Hosts
- Allowing Guests to Launch a Space
How to manage your account settings
- Creating an Account on the InSpace Website
- Add a Password to Your InSpace Account If You Used Google SSO During Sign-Up
- How to Customize Your InSpace User Profile: Display Name, Pronouns, and Profile Picture
- How to add sub-accounts to your InSpace Group License
- Resetting or Changing Your InSpace Account Password
Data and Privacy
- Summary of InSpace's SOC 2 Type II certification.
- InSpace Terms of Service
- InSpace and FERPA: Ensuring Confidentiality of Student Information