Learn how to share your screen, Google Drive documents, collaborative whiteboards, videos, and presentations with ease on the InSpace platform.
Are you wondering how to share your screen or content with other participants during an InSpace session? In this guide, we will walk you through the steps on how to share your screen, a tab on your browser, a Google Drive document, a collaborative whiteboard, videos, and presentations. With these options, you can provide an immersive collaboration experience for your participants, whether you're conducting a lecture, hosting a meeting, or working on a project together. Let's get started and make the most out of your InSpace session!
To share your screen on InSpace, follow these steps:
- Click the arrow or 'Share' icon in the toolbar
- Screen share - share your entire screen, an open window on your computer, or a tab on your browser. Note: Use this option for presenting any Google Drive documents you don't want your participants to collaborate on directly, such as Slides during a lecture.In the popup window, select a sharing option.
- Google Drive - share documents, sheets, and slides from Google Drive so that all participants can collaborate on the document. Please ensure you have checked your document's editing or viewing access rights before sharing it with participants.
- Miro Board - share a collaborative whiteboard where participants can draw, type, and create together.
- YouTube - share a video with participants.
- Video - share a second video camera input from your computer with participants in your session
- To stop sharing your screen, click the blue button with the text 'Stop sharing' at the top of your screen or click the 'Share' icon again.